Wednesday, January 26, 2011

He Knows

While the tempest howls with fury--

There is One who stands by me.

He is not surprised or worried--

He has calmed a many sea.

 
When it threatens to rush over--

When my heart is broken, torn.

I must trust Him--Knowing He

can see the pathway through the storm.



So, if He calms the tempest-

Or He guides me safely through.

I must leave it with the Master--

For He knows just what to do!

By: Janene A. Dubbeld
For God’s Glory

Take it with You
"But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. Also I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserveme for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!" II Timothy 4:17-18

No comments: