Wednesday, June 9, 2010

For Every, "I Don't Know"

“What should I do about this?” “I don’t know, babe” came my husbands reply. . . and so I was left to ponder for a moment at my circumstance.

Walking to the hallway of the church someone met me with news that saddened my heart and left my mind wondering . . . “What do we do about this?”

Only One knew the answer . . . so we went to Him . . . together. Asking for HIS help, HIS intervention. We’ve been there many times before, and every time we go to Him, He is there.

He is our peace – He holds our wisdom – contains the strength to carry us when ours is gone – that’s our Jesus.

He’s the One to hold us up when the rest of the world has let us down. In the middle of the storm, He doesn’t abandon us – but sometimes leads us to the center before He leads us out – just so we can know and remember – He brings calmness wherever He is. The uncertainty of circumstances us teaches us just how CERTAIN He is – for when we look around, and everything else is shaking – He remains, the ROCK.

Every, “I don’t know” has an answer in “I Am.” Oh, yes. He is well aware of each detail of our lives. His care is deeper than any other. His love is more powerful than any other love – and reaches deeper into forgiveness than anything we have ever done. He is our God. He is I am

“What should I do about this?” Take it to Him and trust. He is the One with the Answer.



No one understands like Jesus;

He’s a Friend beyond compare.

Meet Him at the throne of mercy;

He is waiting for you there.



No one understands like Jesus

When the days are dark and grim.

No one is so near, so dear as Jesus;

Cast your every care on Him.

                                            John. W. Peterson



Take it With You

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.”

Matthew 24:35

No comments: