Monday, March 22, 2010

Waiting Patiently

He waited patiently. I paused a moment –
but there was so much to do – all for Him of course.

He waited patiently – I hurried by.
So much to do for Him you see.
People to serve, plans to make – living to give you know.

He waited patiently, but I had to go.
They were waiting to receive what I had to offer.

I reached inside to pull from my Source, but alas!
He was still waiting patiently where I had hurried by.

Janene A. Dubbeld/FGG

Our God desires to have fellowship with us. How He loves us . . . How he waits for us to come before Him – to talk with Him – listen to Him – find delight in Him and His Word. Then, He can renew our strength, and fill us with Himself, preparing us for whatever the day holds.

There is nothing more important or more valuable than Him.

Take it with You
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful” (Colossians 4:2).

No comments: